5 Motivational BJJ quotes
Whether you have been staying home or living with new social distancing guidelines, these 5 motivational BJJ quotes will help you keep going strong.
1. "There is no losing in Jiu Jitsu. You either win or you learn." - Carlos Gracie, Sr.
2. "Jiu Jitsu and martial arts do not build character, they reveal it. We are all born with unmeasurable courage and determination, but it is as we go through the trials of rigorous training that we rediscover those gifts." - Ricardo Almeida
3. "Always assume that your opponent is going to be bigger, stronger and faster than you; so that you learn to rely on technique, timing and leverage rather than brute strength." - Helio Gracie
4. "If you ask me what belt I am today I'll tell you that I'm a white belt that never gave up." - Jean Jacques Machado
5. "Life is yours, do not let life's problems have other influences on what you believe. See for yourself." - Carlson Gracie, Sr.